Military Moves

Outbound Shipments

For the last 30 years, we have been involved in relocating Household Goods and Unaccompanied Baggage for US Military Service Personnel worldwide.

When we receive a booking to move someone from the UK to their new destination, we immediately arrange to do a pre-move inspection to ascertain what materials and equipment may be required for the move. On the day of the move our quality control inspector will visit to ensure that our high standards of packing and loading are being maintained. All items are then export packed and loaded into sealed shipping crates. A full inventory and condition photos are taken by our experienced staff, giving peace of mind for the journey to your destination.

Inbound shipments

With shipments arriving in the UK, there is a procedure to be followed for clearing the goods through customs. For serving military personnel the form ‘DD1434’ needs to be completed, for retiring personnel a ‘ToR’ needs to be completed. Go To Customs Clearance.

Once your goods have cleared through customs, you will be contacted by our office staff to arrange a suitable date for you to take delivery. On the day of delivery, you will need to available at your new residence between 8.00hrs and 17.00hrs. However, our operations team will call you the day prior with an estimated time of arrival.


Q – Can I ship alcohol into the UK?
A ­ Alcohol may be shipped but will be subject to charges for duty and excise.

Q ­ Can I ship alcohol out of the UK?
A – You will need to check with the state/country you are going to, to ensure you have all the correct paperwork so that your shipment is not held up with customs.

Q ­ Can I ship Swords into the UK?
A- Some are allowed and some are not ­ upon arrival in the UK you will be asked to complete a Sword Statement.

Sword statement.